History - 1985 onwards
- 1985+ - Sympathetic conservation to the 1946 specification by active liason with Mr. Gordon Sutherland
- 1995 - Silverstone Concours (Rollason), Winner
Centenary Motor Show Cavalcade, Birmingham (Rollason)
Coys Motoring Festival (Rollason)
Horace Wilmhurst Trophy (Rollason)
- 1996 - Reunited with Mr. & Mrs. Gordon Sutherland at AML Ltd. after 49 years.
Louis Vuitton Concours, Hurlingham (Rollason), 2nd in class
Featured in B.B.C. Top Gear
Beaulieu Concours (Rollason), 2nd Elite Class
- 1997 - Goodwood Festival Concours (Rollason), 1st in class
Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance (Rollason)
Featured in Best of British - Aston Martin video
Sir Arthur Sutherland Trophy (Rollason)
- 1998 - Featured at N.E.C. Birmingham, Motor Show, 'Oldest Surviving Concept Car'.
- 1999 - Fascination Cars Concours, Antwerp, Belgium. (Rollason) Winner of 'The Mercedes' and 'Scapa' trophies
- 2002 - Villa d'Este, Italy, Concours d'Elegance
Palais De Hoote, Aston Martin Factory Display
- 2004 - Parade Car in front of H.M. the Queen at Windsor Castle
- 2006 - Press Appearance with Prototype Aston Martin Rapide, Gaydon Test Track for Auto Bild.
- 2008 - Mansion House display, Bletchley Park. AMOC Concours